Not just because located at the crossroads of 2 important valleys Pustertal and Eisacktal, but also for itself the holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal offers many summer attractions
Our Alpine region offers around 40 idyllic Alpine meadows with genuine rescue huts, biggest selection in region. Three mountain railways carry hikers, walkers and mountain bikers comfortably into the higher mountain regions all around. You can enjoy walking and hiking, biking or paragliding.
With the free Almencard you can use the cable railways, as well we offer you a very attractive weekly entertain programme. You do not need to plan anything, just join other guests.
- Easy Raftingtour, suitable for families (contribution necessary)
- Bee stories at Rodengo/Rodeneck
- Mountain lake hiking tour, for experts
- Hiking tour "The legends of Maranza/Meransen"
- Krixly Kraxly – climbing training for children from 5-9 years
- Kletterhetz – climbing training for children from 10-14 years
- Golden autumn hiking tour to Novacella/Neustift (from september)
- Guided farm hiking trail Pfunders/Fundres
- Adventure for kids on the farm Galtinerhof at Rodengo/Rodeneck (5-9 years)
- A walking tour trough three centuries and a landscape, Spinga/Spinges
- Old ruins and young wine - sightseeing walking tour with an organic farmer at Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach
- Guided visit in the close of Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach (from mid june-mid september)
- Medieval games for kids in the close of Rio di Pusteria/Mühlbach (5-9 years)
- Cool water, fragrant meadows: enjoy the mountain summer with Kneipp
- Hike to the Stoanamandl to assist at the sunrise, Jochtal Valles/Vals
- Carriage drown by horses for kids at Maranza/Meransen (5-14 years)
Even if You prefer use Hotel Panoramik as your station for your various trips in South Tyrol, you can reach the most famous seightseeings and beauties after short drives. We would like to mention and advise you to visit the Lake of Braies, Vipiteno with the Gilfenklamm, a Dolomite-round-trip, Merano with Trauttmansdorff Castle, Bolzano with the mummy of Ötzi the Iceman, the Lake of Caldaro, the 5 different Messner Mountain Museum, Kastelruth with the Seiser alm, the Ritten plateau and more other. For some other idea read also the useful link.